These awesome bath salts were handmade by a Deaf Latino woman. You get one jar of bath salts with this purchase. One bomb is good for one to two baths. Support our Deaf makers! #DeafTalent. They smell amazing, with a variety of scents, using natural oils. Some alternative uses:
1. Car air freshener – This is great. Just put some salts under your seat, and you’ll have a fresh smelling car all the time.
2. Freshen up your clothes – For this, I simply put a few salts in my closet, sock drawer, and underwear drawer for divine smelling clothing.
3. Instant aromatherapy for your house – This one requires a little more creativity. Simply place salts in a pot of water and allow it to simmer on the stove. It will fill your entire house with pleasant aromas.
4. Foot bath – Now this is easy. Just drop salt into a foot soak or bucket, and allow the oils to gently moisturize your feet.
5. Shoe deodorizer – Pretty simple: place some salt in each shoe and kiss those funky-smelling shoes goodbye!
6. Air and fabric freshener – Allow salt to dissolve in a cup of water, place the water in a spritzer bottle, and bam! Instant febreeze!
7. Shower Bomb! Just put some salt in the shower. When the water hits it, it will start to dissolve and release those wonderful scents for some instant aromatherapy!
12 in stock