These awesome bath bombs were handmade by a Deaf Latino woman. The latest batch has extra special ingredients – Calming, Blissful and De-stressing oils, and it is lavender scented.
You get one jumbo bath bomb (6cm wide) with this purchase. This bad boy is good for three to five baths. Support our Deaf makers! #DeafTalent. They smell amazing, with a variety of scents, using natural oils. Some alternative uses for the bombs:
1. Car air freshener – This is great. Just put some bath bombs under your seat, and you’ll have a fresh smelling car all the time.
2. Freshen up your clothes – For this, I simply put a few bath bombs in my closet, sock drawer, and underwear drawer for divine smelling clothing.
3. Instant aromatherapy for your house – This one requires a little more creativity. Simply place a bath bomb in a pot of water and allow it to simmer on the stove. It will fill your entire house with pleasant aromas.
4. Foot bath – Now this is easy. Just drop a bath bomb, or half of a bath bomb, into a foot soak or bucket, and allow the oils to gently moisturize your feet.
5. Shoe deodorizer – Pretty simple: place a bath bomb in each shoe and kiss those funky-smelling shoes goodbye!
6. Air and fabric freshener – Allow a bath bomb to dissolve in a cup of water, place the water in a spritzer bottle, and bam! Instant febreeze!
7. Shower Bomb! Just drop a bath bomb or half of a bath bomb in the shower. When the water hits it, it will start to dissolve and release those wonderful scents for some instant aromatherapy!